We would like to welcome you in a fun, dynamic and enthusiastic team!
Are you our new all-round accountant?
Dynaset is family company founded in 1996. We are a contractor specialised in office finishing and total solutions. We can provide everything: system walls, floor covering, ceiling covering, techniques and electricity, painting, made to measure furniture…
Do you like a job in a fun, family-oriented company environment? Do you like figures, input of data, working on the optimisation and growth of a company?
Then take a look at this vacancy.
As a all-round accountant, you will be responsible for performing daily recurring tasks:
– Handling of administrative tasks
– Personal Assistant to the CEO
– Booking purchase and sales invoices in the accounting program
– Booking payments in Isabel
– Updating bank details
– Following up payments + sending reminders
– Preparing VAT returns for external auditors
– Viewing and sorting mail
– Monitoring staff (contracts, payroll, sickness, etc.)
– Reporting the figures to the management
In short, you are the jack-of-all-trades of the company.
– You have a higher degree and several years of experience in accounting
– You have analytical skills and like working with figures
– You think in terms of solutions
– You are hands-on and communicative
– You are an advanced user of MS Office
– You strive for continuous improvement and efficiency
– You are perfectly bilingual (French/Dutch), English is a plus
What can we offer you?
– A challenging job with a lot of variety
– You will be working in a family business with an informal structure and a very pleasant team spirit
– The space and time to develop your expertise further
– An attractive remuneration in line with your objectives and adapted to your knowledge.
Dynaset is a N.V founded in 1996. We are a contractor specialized in office finishing and total solutions. We can provide everything; from system walls, floor coverings, ceiling coverings, techniques and electricity, painting to custom work, made in our own carpentry shop. For that reason, we can offer you total and / or turnkey solutions.
Do you like a job in a fun, family business environment with a lot of freedom and responsibilities?
Do you get satisfaction from following up and realizing beautiful, challenging total projects and has the office market always interested you?
Then be sure to check out this vacancy.
Who is our new colleague?
You enjoyed a higher technical education with a strong affinity for office buildings (Structural engineer with some experience)
As a project manager you are ultimately responsible for the assigned projects.
You guarantee a high-quality technical, administrative and commercial follow-up of these projects.
You are always responsible for a number of sites and you always complete them successfully.
You are a person with good communication skills
You work systematically, you are practical and always meet your deadlines.
You can organize your own activities and those of others.
You ensure budgetary control.
You are bilingual (Dutch and French), English is a plus.
Driving License B.
What can we offer you?
A challenging job with a lot of variety.
A flat organizational structure with a nice atmosphere and great colleagues.
The space and time to further develop your expertise.
An interesting salary package with company car, mobile phone, PC, …
Interested? Send your CV quickly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are already looking forward to it!
Interesse? Stuur dan snel je CV en portfolio door.
Wij kijken er alvast naar uit!