Unless otherwise agreed, these general conditions of contract apply to the services and performances provided by Dynaset NV, whose registered office is at 1702 Groot-Bijgaarden, Brusselstraat 103, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0458.706.466 :
1. Invoices are payable in cash and without discount at our registered office.
2. In the event of non-payment of our invoices on their due date, the total sums due shall automatically and without notice be increased by an interest on arrears from the due date, at the rate of 12% per annum and a conventional fixed compensation of 15.00% with a minimum of 200.00 EUR.
3. Non-payment of sums due for more than 30 days after their due date automatically gives rise to the immediate exigibility of all sums still due, regardless of the payment terms allowed.
4. Dynaset reserves the right at all times to suspend further execution of the order/contract until all outstanding amounts have been paid.
5. Complaints regarding the invoicing must be addressed to our registered office by registered mail within eight days after the invoice date. In the absence of any complaint or timely submission, the invoices shall be deemed accepted.
6. Dynaset has the right – without protest or refusal by the client – to pass on to the client – without protest or refusal by the client – wage increases, increases of social security contributions, insurance premiums or any other charges and costs determined by law by means of proportional increase of the agreed contract price.
7. Employees or appointees are not authorized to collect invoices or other amounts.
8. Each serious breach of a substantial obligation may be sanctioned, after a notice of default which has remained without effect for 7 calendar days, with the dissolution of the contract at the expense of the customer, without compensation for the customer and without prejudice to Dynaset’s right to claim damages and interest. If the customer is the subject of bankruptcy, seizure of his assets, judicial reorganization, or any other measure to clear his debts, including any measure resulting in a suspension of payment and execution measures or a reduction of debts, the termination of the agreement will automatically and legally result, without prior notice. In case of non-compliance by the customer with legal, regulatory and contractual obligations in fiscal and social matters, Dynaset has the right to immediately terminate the execution of the agreement, without prejudice to Dynaset’s right to claim damages and interest. In case of termination of the contract, all outstanding amounts become immediately due and payable.
9. In case of dispute, only Belgian law is applicable and only the courts and tribunals of Brussels are competent.